Top 3 Performance Mods

I'd love to hear from people who have actually done or have had the mods done to their 06 or 07 IS 350's. I am only interested in mods that have added to the performance of the vehicle, not the looks.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thank you,

Chad

I cant speak from perosnal expierience on the IS, but a quality exhaust and intake always help with any cars performance. As far as suspension wise, there is a company who makes coilovers, and chassis stiffening components.

That is all I can suggest.

Borla, Tanabe and HKS are just a few of the exhaust companies.

K&N and I think Fajita make an intake.

I'd love to hear from people who have actually done or have had the mods done to their 06 or 07 IS 350's. I am only interested in mods that have added to the performance of the vehicle, not the looks.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thank you,

Chad

Got an hks exhaust for 1300 dyno show an increase of 9.48 Hp.

I slapped a cold air intake on my 350, and wow what a difference. the thing is a beast. monster grumble from under the hood under full acceleration and a nice note with just a tap of the gas. i can now hit 60mph before i need to shift to third using the paddles. got mine off of ebay and installed in like 15 min. going to get a tanabe exhaust soon and really listen to it howl.

I slapped a cold air intake on my 350, and wow what a difference. the thing is a beast. monster grumble from under the hood under full acceleration and a nice note with just a tap of the gas. i can now hit 60mph before i need to shift to third using the paddles. got mine off of ebay and installed in like 15 min. going to get a tanabe exhaust soon and really listen to it howl.

Surely you could hit 60 mph before shifting to third with the original intake.

The intake doesn't change the gearing, it will just get there a bit quicker if it can allow the engine to breath more easily.

How much is your gas mileage suffering? Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Surely you could hit 60 mph before shifting to third with the original intake.

The intake doesn't change the gearing, it will just get there a bit quicker if it can allow the engine to breath more easily.

I don't think they make cold air intakes for the is350. They make short ram intakes.

What is the very popular coilover on ISX50? Ive seen most popular coilovers are TEIN SS, and CS.. What about the Megan LS Series? Ive seen two ISx50 owners have Megan so far.. They said the Megan coilover and JIC coilover ride about the same.. Am I right or wrong?