Can I Get My Lexus Es 300 Seats To Work In Another Vehicle?(1993)

mainly a 76 jeep cherokee.

i just installed a set of these in my cherokee.the pass side was a snap just 2 wires for the motors and 2 for the heaters.the driver side has a memory control box under it i guess to remember different driver positions and i think it even controls the pedal and steering wheel and mirror positions.all of the motors work because if i power them directly they run fine.the plug on this side has about 8 or 10 wires going to it.2 wires are big in dia and the same color as the ones from the pass side.i tried powering one and grounding the other(just like the pass side)but got nothing.i have no idea of the model or year of the car which they came from.

the memory switch on the side of the driver seat has 2 positions.i tried wiring the seat belt wires together thinking that it may have to be connected.all i want is to get the position switches to work im not at all concerned about the memory.does anyone have a wiring diagram for the plug?

thanks

any help is greatly appreciated