Passenger Headlight

Kenny Pollock

Got in a car accident today, and need a passenger side HID headlight.

The only one I could find for cheap (compared to dealer) was this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-RX300...bayphotohosting

It says in the description, the light has a green tint... could it be any different from my stock one? The tint looks white/blue to me on mine.

Anyone know where I could find one cheaper?

When they say the light has a green tint, they're referring to the "plastic" which has a light green tint. The actual bulb "light" is a white/blue. All rx300 headlight units have that light green tint in the plastic.

Was your actual "bulb" damaged in the accident? The headlight unit on the auction you posted has its own "bulb" too. Xenon bulbs change color a bit as they age. If the bulb in the new headlight is newer/older than the bulbs in your car, that bulb may appear a different shade of white/blue than the old one.

Try to find a headlight without the bulb, if you don't need one. It will be cheaper (these bulbs cost around $100 each) and you will be able to use your old bulb (if it's still ok).

Ebay will usually give you a better deal than anywhere. What about this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03-LEXUS...sspagenameZWDVW

This one has the bulb too, but it's much cheaper than the one you found. You could always put your old bulb in this unit.

I had no luck finding a headlight without a bulb... all the ones I could find were made for regular bulbs, not for the ballast/HID setup.

I got the part # of 8113048130 for the headlight assembly without the ballast/bulbs... but the list is $577 at the local stealership... but no luck finding that part # anywhere online.