My '93 Ls400

ChrondizzLe

Hello, I'm a new member clearly.. I've recently bought a 1993 Blue Lexus LS400.

65b6_20.JPG

Silver pkg

NO RUST, absolutely IMMACULATE inside & out.

I'm the 11th owner ( i know lol ) but also my FIRST car. 252kms to date.

Those are 20" Lexani Firestar dubs, I feel like such a baller in it, or even talking about it hehe and

I bought it from a coke dealer lol i plan to install suicide doors on the rear passenger doors, install clear corner lights & red/clear taillights, also i need to put in a new sub cuz a previous owner blew the factory one :P

*edit* forgot to mention plans for interior, the leather seats are great so i wont touch them, but the sides of the doors i plan to have Gucci material, change the shifter to chrome/woodgrain, and a woodgrain steering wheel.. might also change the audio at some point, but until then I'll use the iPod car kit or the fm transmitter.

ps: my friends are starting to hate on me for this whip

I feel like such a baller in it, or even talking about it hehe

Well of course you should feel like a baller in it. Being able to buy a 14 year old Lexus is a monetary hurdle.

I bought it from a coke dealer lol

Wow! Really! A coke dealer! No ways, Lolzers!!!!11!!11!!!!!1!!!1

I feel like such a baller in it, or even talking about it hehe

Well of course you should feel like a baller in it. Being able to buy a 14 year old Lexus is a monetary hurdle.

I bought it from a coke dealer lol

Wow! Really! A coke dealer! No ways, Lolzers!!!!11!!11!!!!!1!!!1

thanks for the sarcasm, guarantee it would roast your es

Hello, I'm a new member clearly.. I've recently bought a 1993 Blue Lexus LS400.

65b6_20.JPG

Silver pkg

NO RUST, absolutely IMMACULATE inside & out.

I'm the 11th owner ( i know lol ) but also my FIRST car. 252kms to date.

Those are 20" Lexani Firestar dubs, I feel like such a baller in it, or even talking about it hehe and

I bought it from a coke dealer lol i plan to install suicide doors on the rear passenger doors, install clear corner lights & red/clear taillights, also i need to put in a new sub cuz a previous owner blew the factory one :P

*edit* forgot to mention plans for interior, the leather seats are great so i wont touch them, but the sides of the doors i plan to have Gucci material, change the shifter to chrome/woodgrain, and a woodgrain steering wheel.. might also change the audio at some point, but until then I'll use the iPod car kit or the fm transmitter.

ps: my friends are starting to hate on me for this whip

That is nice and clean...how much you put out for that???

Thx for positive feedback.. I paid 6g's for the car and the rims together. (CDN currency)

couple more pics..

dsc00647zn0.th.jpgdsc00649dp3.th.jpgdsc00648nx9.th.jpgdsc00646wl7.th.jpginteriorrp9.th.jpg

apologies if the pics are too large, that's why i thumbnailed them, the interior pic was taken on my camera phone, that's why it's a smaller resolution..

the only thing is the leather on the shifter is worn a bit, but i plan on updating the shifter+wheel to woodgrain eventually

That's funny, not once did I mention my car was better than yours.....

Let's not turn this into a p!ssing contest. Theres always something out there bigger and better, so lets both not act like we own anything special. Maybe if you came on here acting a little more mature you would have received a little more respect.

I actually think that the car would look pretty clean if it was lowered a bit.

That's funny, not once did I mention my car was better than yours.....

Let's not turn this into a *BLEEP*ing contest. Theres always something out there bigger and better, so lets both not act like we own anything special. Maybe if you came on here acting a little more mature you would have received a little more respect.

I actually think that the car would look pretty clean if it was lowered a bit.

i know i own something special, i dunno about what you think about yours but thats your call. and there's nothing that i said that wasn't mature... YOU were the one being immature and for the record, seeing how you responded, I don't need your respect.. thanks.

i know i own something special, i dunno about what you think about yours but thats your call. and there's nothing that i said that wasn't mature... YOU were the one being immature and for the record, seeing how you responded, I don't need your respect.. thanks.

Really, how special is a 14 year old Lexus with $1000 rims on it?

Oh my everyone look at the Holy Grail of vehicle perfection roll by.....it's a 94 LS400 with chrizome dubs. Yeah I bet he's a drug dealer, or bought his car from one. Wow, I soooo look up to that guy! I only wish one day I can have half the car that guy has!

It's not that I don't like your car. I've already stated that I thought it would be pretty clean if it was lowered a bit, however the fact that you seem to think that it was cool that you bought it from a drug dealer, and seem to think that your car is the hottest stuff around repeatedly irritates me. I never said your car sucked, or that mine was better than yours, yet you feel the need to put mine down to prove how much better your's is. Guess what, my car looks the way it does because I made it that way. From the new paint, which all of the work was done by me, to the interior color which I changed completely again all on my own, to the choice of rims I have on my car, to all of the mechanical repairs that needed to be done to it. And I still have four grand less into mine than you do into yours. How is your's so much better? Because you bought it that way. Way to go. Congratulations! You managed to do what millions of people do. You bought a car! :rolleyes: How special and unique. Or wait, I forgot. The fact that you bought it from a dope dealer made it special! Way to go! You really deserve the "extra mile award" for that one!

Now that we've all p*ssed in our respective corners of the play ground, congrats Chron, she looks great.

thank you :)

tweeaks, i never stated that i thought it was cool that i bought it from a dealer... you used those words, i was simply putting it out there... and i never put your car down for its appearance, as a matter of fact, i really like your car. performance-wise my car would dust yours but i only said that because your first reply annoyed me and anyone could see why. congrats with everything you've done with your car, i truly do think its nice looking thats for sure. thats all i have to say.