New Colors For Is In 08?

Does anyone know if there will be new color choices for the IS in 08?

Reason asking is that I would like a pure wite IS350 but the closest color option is Starfire Pearl, which can look many different shades of white/silver depending on the light.

Any information would be appreciated.

Reason asking is that I would like a pure wite IS350 but the closest color option is Starfire Pearl, which can look many different shades of white/silver depending on the light.

Nope, no new colors for 08

Nope, no new colors for 08

I wish they would bring back the color of my 2006 IS 250, Mystic Gold, which is an absolutely gorgeous light gold color, like expensive champagne. The gold color introduced in 2007, Golden Almond, is not as nice and I have not seen a single 2007 IS in that color. I live in a very large city and you would think I would have seen at least one. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't care for that color. I get many compliments on the color of my car since it is what the salesperson told me is a "rare" color. Most IS lovers want black, white, or silver.

Starfire Pearl is beautiful. Glacier Frost is the white color that takes on all kinds of colors in different light. I've seen a few of the Glacier Frost ISs and they mostly look like they are a light lavender or pink. B)