You Should Only Buy From Magnussen Lexus

Four weeks ago, I bought a Lexus IS250 without navigation, put over 1,500 miles on the car and wanted to trade up to one with navigation. I called up the sales guy who sold me the car and he said that they could work something out. To make a long story short, they took the car back as if I never bought it in the first place (not a trade-in) and fully reimbursed and credited my $13,000 down towards the new IS250 with navigation. The only difference in cost to me was the upgraded package that I got.

Obviously they took a big hit on taking my car back. It's been registered so now it has to been sold as a used car. But they are at the same time going to make it back on the new package that I got... ML system and navigation. I don't know about anyone else, but I have never in my life experienced this from any car dealership period. If you're thinking of buying a Lexus, buy from a Magnussen and if you are in the Bay Area, buy from Magnussen Lexus in Fremont.

Maybe it's just me... But has this happen to anyone else????

• 2 weeks later...
Four weeks ago, I bought a Lexus IS250 without navigation, put over 1,500 miles on the car and wanted to trade up to one with navigation. I called up the sales guy who sold me the car and he said that they could work something out. To make a long story short, they took the car back as if I never bought it in the first place (not a trade-in) and fully reimbursed and credited my $13,000 down towards the new IS250 with navigation. The only difference in cost to me was the upgraded package that I got.

Obviously they took a big hit on taking my car back. It's been registered so now it has to been sold as a used car. But they are at the same time going to make it back on the new package that I got... ML system and navigation. I don't know about anyone else, but I have never in my life experienced this from any car dealership period. If you're thinking of buying a Lexus, buy from a Magnussen and if you are in the Bay Area, buy from Magnussen Lexus in Fremont.

What was your original sale price for the IS250 w/o NAV and what was the selling price with NAV? I'm dealing with them right now and want to see what kind of deal you got. Let me know. Thanks.

Sounds like you could have had a better deal originally, but ended up with it anyway by upgrading. Nice!

Sounds like you could have had a better deal originally, but ended up with it anyway by upgrading. Nice!

How did you get IS250 with Mark Levinson? I had to special order the configuration.

Yes, that is a very nice dealership. They like to keep returning customers. Good business.

How did you get IS250 with Mark Levinson? I had to special order the configuration.

Yes, that is a very nice dealership. They like to keep returning customers. Good business.

WOW that's amazing...congrats

Magnussen Lexus is amazing. Their salespeople are friendly and don't come across as slimy or shady in any way. They do seem to go above and beyond.

We just bought a 2008 RX350 and a 2007 IS250 from them, and the whole process was the easiest new car transaction I've ever gone through.

Highly recommended!

They were even able to track down and install SIRIUS sat. radio in each of our cars.

Magnussen Lexus is amazing. Their salespeople are friendly and don't come across as slimy or shady in any way. They do seem to go above and beyond.

We just bought a 2008 RX350 and a 2007 IS250 from them, and the whole process was the easiest new car transaction I've ever gone through.

Highly recommended!

They were even able to track down and install SIRIUS sat. radio in each of our cars.

How much did you pay for your IS250? What was the MSRP and options on that car?

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently bought a used 350 from them and kind of regret cause I should've bought a new one. If you don't mind...who was the sale person? First name only.