Need Your Advise Guys

ZeeD

I am right now going to buy the ES350 after exntensive research into car competitors in the same price range and saw that the ES350 was just too good to move away from.

That said i am now not sure what to do, do i go for the 07 ES350 or do i wait for the 08 ES350 which until now in my country UAE they are saying it will arrive anywhere during october/november.

The thing is there will be no change what so ever with the 08 and any defaults or problems with the 07 ones have been rectified as the lexus delear here gets a brand new shipment around twice a month.

So the ES wether its 07 or 08 wont have a single diffrence between them except offcourse that one has 08 on it while the other has 07.

What is the best thing to do? I am so anxious to buy the car i cant wait another 3-4 months to get it? or do i hold down on myself and wait for the 08.

What do you guys think? Give reasons to your suggestions or oppinion please.

Thankyou,

ZeeD

I'll answer this as if you were in the US...

Are you buying or leasing?

If you're buying get the 07, if you're leasing wait for the 08.

The reason is you'll be able to negotiate a better deal on the price of the 07 since the 08s are coming out, but the residual value of the 08 will be much higher initially thus getting you a lower lease payment.