Taste Of Lexus...?

It's probably one of those "Meet your Car" sessions where they introduce you to the dealership and tries to teach you about the car.

I used to host a couple of them when I was working at an Infiniti dealer. We used to have a rep from the Service and Sales dept go over the functionality of the car.

You don't have to if you don't want to.

Dude, registering as a Lexus Owner on the lexus.com site is probably one of the best decisions of my life. You get tons of disounts, not to mention if you have the Lexus Visa card (the only card I use) it basically means free dealer service for life.

If you go to the Lexus site, click "Owners" at the top right of the page, it'll ask you to log in or register as a Lexus Owner or a Lexus Enthusiast. After you register as an owner, you get stuff like free hotel upgrades or lift tickets at ski resorts, complimentary spa treatment, discounted green fees at Pebble Beach, etc. If you sign up for the Lexus Visa card, the rewards program that comes with it gives you 1 point for every $5 you spend (standard rewards deal) but it works at Lexus Dealers so you can use the points on tune-ups or maintenance if you want. Since I use a credit card to cover my monthly expenses (easy to budget) that means a buttload of free Lexus stuff :D

Taste of Lexus is awesome, even if you don't drive a single car. They have incredibly high class food. Last year they had beef wellington, crab cakes, etc for appetizers, two different types of pasta, all the soda you could drink, and kabobs (beef, lamb, and i think chicken). Plus a table with desserts. I pretty much just stuffed my face.

If you go to the Lexus site, click "Owners" at the top right of the page, it'll ask you to log in or register as a Lexus Owner or a Lexus Enthusiast. After you register as an owner, you get stuff like free hotel upgrades or lift tickets at ski resorts, complimentary spa treatment, discounted green fees at Pebble Beach, etc. If you sign up for the Lexus Visa card, the rewards program that comes with it gives you 1 point for every $5 you spend (standard rewards deal) but it works at Lexus Dealers so you can use the points on tune-ups or maintenance if you want. Since I use a credit card to cover my monthly expenses (easy to budget) that means a buttload of free Lexus stuff :D

Signing up with the site right now...thank you Cory.