With Spoiler Or Without?

Rear-spoiler on Matador Red.  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Rear-spoiler or not?

• Yes, you gotta have it!
    • Either way. If you got the money, go for it.
    • No, I like it without it!

Ok... a final little decision to make. Should I get a rear-spoiler or not? I can decide on this later but I heard it's cheaper to order it w/ the car. But also I can put it later but I cannot remove it later. So, I'd have to make a right decision.

On Madador Red, put rear-spoiler or not?

I asked my friends and most of them said it can go either way. In fact, most ppl don't even see the difference :D haha...

Ok... a final little decision to make. Should I get a rear-spoiler or not? I can decide on this later but I heard it's cheaper to order it w/ the car. But also I can put it later but I cannot remove it later. So, I'd have to make a right decision.

I asked my friends and most of them said it can go either way. In fact, most ppl don't even see the difference :D haha...

Get what YOU like--not what your friends or a bunch of obsessed nuts like us like...

Get what YOU like--not what your friends or a bunch of obsessed nuts like us like...

Well, it seems like "what I like" changes all the time :D

First, I thought I won't need a spoiler. I didn't even notice with or without. It's a very subtle spoiler.

Then, after seeing cars WITH spoiler at the dealership, I started feeling it's better to have it. Now if I see a car without it, it looks something is missing.

Then, I saw a Matador red without spoiler, I didn't even remember if it did or didn't have (maybe because the color stands out more that I didn't pay attention to the rear.) So I thought maybe I'm just throwing a few hundred dollars for nothing if I order it.

So I thought I'd ask those obsessed nuts ppl like you ;)

hehe... you are funny.

Well, it seems like "what I like" changes all the time :D

First, I thought I won't need a spoiler. I didn't even notice with or without. It's a very subtle spoiler.

Then, after seeing cars WITH spoiler at the dealership, I started feeling it's better to have it. Now if I see a car without it, it looks something is missing.

Then, I saw a Matador red without spoiler, I didn't even remember if it did or didn't have (maybe because the color stands out more that I didn't pay attention to the rear.) So I thought maybe I'm just throwing a few hundred dollars for nothing if I order it.

So I thought I'd ask those obsessed nuts ppl like you ;)

hehe... you are funny.

I would not get it--but, I'll admit that it's the first non-factory installed spoiler that I think actually looks decent, and not cheesy. Usually, the dealer/port installed spoilers look silly because they just disconnect the high-mount brake light, and plug in the spoiler brake light--so you have this brake light in your rear window that's non-functional. It totally looks like an afterthought. The IS spoiler is subtle enough that it's not an issue.

If they had one on the lot, that had all other options I wanted, and I could work a deal, I'd live with one. But I wouldn't order it that way.