New To Loc

Joon72

Glad to have found this site. I recently sold my 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe which I bought the first year it came out and my 2005 Land Rover LR3 (POS), the first year it came out. I wasn't planning on buying a new car til next year or the year after when the Nissan GT-R came out, but for some reason, I was very drawn to the ES350. Always wanted a Lexus, but none really drew my fancy. I like the LS, but a bit too big for my needs (funny, considering I had the Land Rover). I am proud to be a first time Lexus owner and am very happy with what I got for the money. Tungston Metallic on black. Added 35% tint, factory spoiler, and 18" chrome Limited rims. I will take pics and post soon. Anybody else looking to make minor mods? I played around a bit with my G coupe after I started seeing a lot more on the road, but do not want to do a whole lot to my ES. AT most, maybe just get different chrome exhaust tips......here's an old link to my G...hope for some feedback on the ES and potential mods.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/643204

That G was a beauty. Why did you sell it and how much did it sell for??? The Skyline badging it unreal.

Hey, DArustik,

Thanks for the comment on my G. I had it for about 3 years and just wanted a change. Started seeing sooooo many of them on the road. Practically gave it away for $22k...put in about 8k in mod work, but I had my fun with it. I can't count the number of times people would literally pull me over to ask how I got a skyline over from Japan! Now, I am looking forward to the real skyline gt-r coming over next year. I love my new Lexus and think it is a great great value. How do you like yours?