How Much Should I Pay?

Hi guys I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips. I'm changing over from a 02 c230 mb, and I have my heart set on a 07 is250. I plan on going into the dealer in a couple of days and hopefully driving off in one...or at least have a date when i could come back and pick it up haha. But i was wondering how much you guys think i should be paying for this combo (I live in Hawaii):

07 is250 auto blk/blk

* (PT) Premium Plus Package

o Wood interior trim

o Heated & Ventilated Front Seats

o Perforated leather seat upgrade

* (FT) 18" Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires

* (HL) HID Headlamps

also how much the 18" ISP rims would cost extra? and if theres any options I may have missed that i should really get. Thanks for all your help, and I hope to become a lexus owner real soon :whistles:

Hi guys I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips. I'm changing over from a 02 c230 mb, and I have my heart set on a 07 is250. I plan on going into the dealer in a couple of days and hopefully driving off in one...or at least have a date when i could come back and pick it up haha. But i was wondering how much you guys think i should be paying for this combo (I live in Hawaii):

07 is250 auto blk/blk

* (PT) Premium Plus Package

o Wood interior trim

o Heated & Ventilated Front Seats

o Perforated leather seat upgrade

* (FT) 18" Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires

* (HL) HID Headlamps

also how much the 18" ISP rims would cost extra? and if theres any options I may have missed that i should really get. Thanks for all your help, and I hope to become a lexus owner real soon :whistles:

The car should have a MSRP around $35,222

The ISP's I think are around $1800 but I sure I'm wrong on that.

Now as far as price to you, ask the dealer to show you invoice price. Then work on a deal above invoice, this way your setting the dealers profit. The nicer you are to them, the more they will do for you. Also, tell them you'll give them 100% on the servey you will grade them on after the sell.

Let Us know how it goes!