Air Conditioning

ES 300. A/C will work for a few seconds up to entire 1/2 hour trip to work. When A/C light begins to blink, cold air quits. Fan still blows, but not cold, as if compressor was off. Turning A/C off and on again will sometimes bring it back to life. Lately, it doesn't do the trick. Compressor problem? Electronic problem?

ES 300. A/C will work for a few seconds up to entire 1/2 hour trip to work. When A/C light begins to blink, cold air quits. Fan still blows, but not cold, as if compressor was off. Turning A/C off and on again will sometimes bring it back to life. Lately, it doesn't do the trick. Compressor problem? Electronic problem?

check the belt tightness or you have a comp issue. Mine did the samething before I got a new belt.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a 2003 es300 and the a/c light blinks also. Sometimes it goes off for a few days and the a/c works fine. I was told a compressor relay might be going bad, but when I check the fuse box, none of the relays are labeled and nothing is labeled for relays in the owners manual. How do I tell which one it is?