Rx400h Hybrid Decal?

You might want to peruse this post:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...9&hl=decals

Dave

Yes - the last meaningful post in that thread from katzjamr says

"i dont know why someone doesnt sell a "lexus hybrid" license plate cover in chrome or black, that would allow you to add the hybrid word where people could see it, without rebadging."

Still no word on whether just the "HYBRID" decal is available from anywhere and if anyone has been able to add it to the side mouldings :(

Aren't the 2007 side mouldings physically different from the 2006? If so you would need to buy the entire 2007 mouldings.

Another solution would be to order a custom license plate frame. I saw them marketed at a local UPS Store this week.

Tom

I don't like to advertise the fact I drive a hybrid because a lot of people perceive hybrid drivers as weird, but a few years ago I bought a custom plate holder for about $20. You can probably find a business that will make a holder that will put any saying you want on it for $20 to $30

Is there any way to remove a double post?

Where is it? I have removed a few in this forum.

Dave

Post #6 was a double post of #5, I tried to remove #6 but I couldn't remove #6 so I edited it to ask the question "Is there any way to remove a double post?"

Is there any way to remove a double post?

Where is it? I have removed a few in this forum.

Dave

Post #6 was a double post of #5, I tried to remove #6 but I couldn't remove #6 so I edited it to ask the question "Is there any way to remove a double post?"

The answer is - only if you are a moderator (as much as I know).

Dave