Newbie! '04 330

BuckyB

Hi all. The wife and I just bought an '04 RX330 over the weekend, so I sought out a furum and here I am. We're trying to figure out what the official name of our car's color is. It looks like kind of a pearly silver most of the time, but often it changes to light pearly green and on occasion to light pearly blue. When we bought it Friday night, it was silver. When we parked in our driveway and got out, it was green. Saturday at her dad's house, it was blue. When we left to come home, it was silver again. What do you call this color?

hey im a newbie too. mines white. i wish they had the baby blue at that time. its my first lexus. now i know why people say its better than mercedes.

I like the blue, the color is a nice change from the red that I had on my previous car. I actually had wanted the Mercedes, but there were none around when I found the Lexus. I'm very happy with the Lexus so far. I hope you're enjoying your Lex. as well.