93 Es300 Rear Brake Proportioning Valve (lspv) - Advice?

As the topic says... fluid leaking from the area of the rear proportioning valve. Not sure if it's a brake line, a fitting, or the valve itself. I am sure that removing it to inspect will be opening a whole can of worms that I'm not sure I want to tackle. I took it to a local repair shop that specializes in brakes for a second opinion, they looked at it and recommended I take it to a Lexus or Toyota dealer for further investigation. They admitted that they didn't want to get into the job either, they couldn't even find a part listing for the valve itself, so it would have to be a dealer part anyway.

This thing (the proportioning valve) has been a PITA for quite a while. The link between the valve & the rear suspension broke 3 or 4 years ago, of course the link itself cannot be purchased from Lexus, only the entire valve. I eventually just pushed the lever up out of the way and left it disconnected - brakes worked fine, no issues at all. So I just ignored it... until now.

Any advice??

tck...