Full Sized Cargo Liner?

dmp

I use weathertech because it holds fluids.

This product protects the floor, rear seats & sidewalls, unlike regular floor mats & cargo mats (WeatherTech, Husky, Nifty, etc). If you're using the rear of the vehicle for hauling or have a dog that would be in the cargo area, this looks like a good product to have. What is weird in the ad, it doesn't say what it's made of. It also doesn't say anything about protecting from liquids, but if that's not a concern, that will not be a problem. I can't attest to the durability as I have never used (or seen) this product, but you might want to find out what it's made of. That might give you some idea of how it will hold up. It also might not be an exact match in color - they're using a standard gray or tan, but again that might not be an issue for you. One more thing - I didn't see any warranty info, you might want to find that out too. If you get one - let us know how you like it!

I had a five gallon spill of gas in our 06 Sienna Limited, didn't get a drop on the carpet. That is why I recommended Weathertech. This other deivice is perfect for hauling stuff that would scuff the sides of the vehicle.

My two cents

Yep, I agree, the WeatherTech is a good product. Especially in the snow & rain. The deep "pockets" keep the liquids contained. You could even use both products together in snowy or wet weather to really keep things clean. :)

Hmm, that thing looks like it's made of the same type of nylon cloth that sunshades are made from. With all the wrikles in it for a 'display picture', I'd say the material is pretty thin. It also looks like the seams are stitched, which would be leak points. It's probably pretty tough as far as ripping, and it probably keeps dirty and thick liquids from getting into your interior, but I doubt it does much of anything for impact (like things bumping around in the back and creating gouges) resistance. Yeah, the best would be to use the two products in tandem.