A Few Pics Of My Es

tweeaks

Haven't seen very many es300 pics,so here you guys go...pics of my 94 es before I get rid of it.I plan on getting an E46 BMW. I just repainted it with help from my dad about 3 weeks ago, so it's missing the front grille. Still need to finish prepping it. And I am in the middle of painting all of the window trim black because the last person who owned it painted it white and they did a a *BLEEP*ty job masking.

Bought this car for $500 not running about 8months ago.Since I have replaced 02 sensors, Rack and pinion, CPS sensor, crankshaft timing gear, power steering pump, front lower ball joints, and the exhaust as it had a dual exhaust set-up with straight thru mufflers that were louder than crap. Now its mechanically sound. I will be replacing the seats in a few weeks and selling it. Hopefully I'll make enough to put a decent down payment on a nice BMW.....

e89c04ed.jpg

e89c04e3.jpg

e89c04e6.jpg

e89c04d8.jpg

I guess people are only into stock cars around here?

People may have viewed your pictures but just have nothing to say, probably because they are "Speechless" about your car. ;)

I feel the same way when I post pictures, but that's how it is... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I will have to post pictures soon of the interior i just got through putting in last weekend. It was the ugly brown/tan and was pretty tore up so I picked up a complete black leather interior in near-new (no tears, no stains, no wear) condition minus the dash.....Changed my mind on the BMW though. I would still like to get one eventually, but i saw an '04 Truimph Daytona 955I for sale and am dead-set on getting it. It's a shame since I am growing a little attached to the car after all of the hard work put into it. Well as soon as I can diagnose a couple of problems(CEL 171 and 1705 to get rid of the CEL,) replace the power steering pump with a new one instead of a used one,and dye the dash she's getting put up for sale. I',hoping to get between $4K and $5K. Well pics of the interior up as soon as I can.

Thanks for the comments! It always feels good to have someone step back and appreciate your hard work.