No Trunk Light...

I have a IS 250 and i just noticed that there is no apparent trunk light Do you have to enable it? If there is no trunk light i think that lexus missed a key part to a car, at night its impossible to find your stuff without a light... Is there one to install?

let me know

Thanks.

I have a IS 250 and i just noticed that there is no apparent trunk light Do you have to enable it? If there is no trunk light i think that lexus missed a key part to a car, at night its impossible to find your stuff without a light... Is there one to install?

let me know

Thanks.

There is a trunk light. If you stick your head inside the trunk and look up at the trunk roof you'll see it. It's a small light with a switch; yours is probably just switched off.

Take a flashlight and look around in there. You'll find a light with a switch. Slide the switch to on. And yes, the light will go out when you close the trunk lid.

Thanks so much. I figured that out this mornign when i looked around the trunk for it... Ya i was worried that since it had a switch you would have to turn it off when you close it, but it turns off automatically...

Thanks