02is300, Weird Noise When Ac Is On?

red02is

You can only hear the noice when the ac is on low but it makes a high pitched wine like the belt is slipping or something. Turn the ac up and the noise is to low to hear over the blower. Turn the ac off and the noise stops. I took it to the dealer and they said they could hear it, the service advisor said he had never heard that before and then I got it back and they said that everything checks out and it must be a noise that they just make. Does anyone elses is make this noise. It sounds like it is coming from the drivers side of the dash or engine bay. You can not hear it outside of the car only when you are driving it from inside. I tried to listen with the window down and could not hear it outside. It is driving me nuts!

will do, is there any tick to pulling out the box? I have not looked at it yet but I never thought the cabin filter may be loose of maybe the blower motor is making some noise. Thanks

Under the glovebox door are two plastic push pins near the middle(the hinges) open the box and pull these pins out and then you can pull the whole glovebox out. Probably want to empty it first to make it easier.