Location Of A/c Drain On 95 Es300?

I've searched tons of messages about sunroof drains and A/C drains that can cause water in the rear passenger floor. I'm about to blow air into the sunroof drains (are there only 2 which are near the front?) and I want to check the AC drain but don't know what I'm looking for.

Can someone post where I need to look for the AC drain? Is it attached to the evaporator? Is it a hard A/C line, or a soft rubber hose (like a heater hose)?

Thanks, your help will be well appreciated!

I found it. Man, I had at least 1/2" of standing water under the carpet. Anyways, for future purposes, the rubber drain is located by the passengers left foot, you can see it from under the car as it is located just by the exhaust pipe near the catalytic converter. The rubber tube was not clogged, but it connects to a white drain tube inside the car which you can only see if you peel the carpet back. This white drain tube was clogged on mine. A few pokes and all kinds of water came gushing out.

Everything is drying out right now, but I'm sure I got it fixed.