Pair Iphone And Transfer Numbers

I ended up bringing the phone to the dealer and they paired it with the bluetooth system. They said that they didn't know how to transfer the phone numbers. However, surprise, surprise. I tried to transfer the numbers but couldn't find the place to send them from the iPhone, but for some reason my old programming stayed in the car and the numbers work! Even the 1 Touch numbers! Go figure.

I ended up bringing the phone to the dealer and they paired it with the bluetooth system. They said that they didn't know how to transfer the phone numbers. However, surprise, surprise. I tried to transfer the numbers but couldn't find the place to send them from the iPhone, but for some reason my old programming stayed in the car and the numbers work! Even the 1 Touch numbers! Go figure.

I had the exact same thing happen.

One problem I have though, is that when I make a call, the iPhone asks me whether I want the handset or the car to make the call. When I press the "car" to make the call, nothing happens. I have to use handset for all my outgoing calls. When I receive calls, the bluetooth works flawlessly.

I've only made calls from the 1 touch push button screen so far. It didn't ask me anything. I'll try other numbers. Sometimes when it connects I get this loud buzz (once) sound but not always.

By the way, before the iPhone came out I asked Lexus how to do everythig and they said it was too new and they had no experience. They said to check with Let's Talk which has nothing on their website about the iPhone.