Audio Upgrade

There are two screws on left and right side where you open up the cup holder, and then you have to pry out the vent on the dash to get to two more screws. You will have to get a harness...My suggestion is to buy from crutchfield.

BE CAREFUL TAKING OUT THE VENT! Mine is broke right now (not my doing) and I still cant even get it out. I was hoping someone could tell me if there is some sort of trick to get that out, I know you have to pry up on those two little clips...but that vent housing is in there pretty damn snug.

There are two screws on left and right side where you open up the cup holder, and then you have to pry out the vent on the dash to get to two more screws. You will have to get a harness...My suggestion is to buy from crutchfield.

BE CAREFUL TAKING OUT THE VENT! Mine is broke right now (not my doing) and I still cant even get it out. I was hoping someone could tell me if there is some sort of trick to get that out, I know you have to pry up on those two little clips...but that vent housing is in there pretty damn snug.

Just muscle out the vent i just pulled the *BLEEP* outta it and it popped out