Gs Or Bmw?

I have an 01 GS 300 which i love, aside from the crappy paint which is horribly chipped on the hood. The 01 GS is quite distinctive and I love the style. Why did they now make the 07 like so many other cars now where is just blends in? no distinctive styling (except for front maybe) back looks like every other foreign car.

I am now thinking of the 5 series since it has more style.

what would you do? i know it is biased here, but the GS just does not have any WOW factor anymore

I have an 01 GS 300 which i love, aside from the crappy paint which is horribly chipped on the hood. The 01 GS is quite distinctive and I love the style. Why did they now make the 07 like so many other cars now where is just blends in? no distinctive styling (except for front maybe) back looks like every other foreign car.

what would you do? i know it is biased here, but the GS just does not have any WOW factor anymore

Lexus keeps good value . just in case u wanna trade it in for a new car in future then u will think that u make the good choice

• 2 weeks later...

Need a little more "wow." Check out and drive the IS350. Not the same class as the 5 series but it might work. I really enjoyed the one I drove at the dealer one day.

I'd take my GS over the 530 anyday, but if Lexus just doesn't cut it for you then it's not the right car for you. And just to let you know the GS350 overpowers the 530 by far. It is in the end your choice though.

Good luck

Well 08 535 has 300 hp now as well and it's faster than the GS350 now but it cost alot more for similar options. But whatever the choice you'll be a happy camper.

I was driving a BMW 325i and made the jump to a 07 Lexus GS 350 and they are both fun cars to drive.

• 4 weeks later...

I had 2 BMWs in the past, 330i and 530i. I recently bought a GS300 2006 model. GS300 gave me a BIG Wow. The performance on the Lexus is way better then the bimmer. As far as I know, I am done with the bimmer. The only draw back with the lexus is the interior design. I love the Idrive and Navigator from the BMW.

Well 08 535 has 300 hp now as well and it's faster than the GS350 now but it cost alot more for similar options. But whatever the choice you'll be a happy camper.

I was driving a BMW 325i and made the jump to a 07 Lexus GS 350 and they are both fun cars to drive.

You cant compare the 535 to the gs350 because they are in different price ranges. the 535 can be more compared to the 450h or gs460 for that matter. out of the bmw lineup they gs350 would price similar to the 528.