Navigator (2 Questions)

Hello Lexus RX350 2008 Navigator's owners:

1.How to switch Navigator display to night (dark) modem automaticaly?

(I can go to display set up and reduce brigtness-but this to many steps).

2.How to turn off radio during giuding? (the same as during vioce commands).

Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

1) There is the dash light dimmer knob (next to the "trip/odo" button) located to the left of the steering wheel column. If you do NOT set the brightness to the max this will auto dim the Nav screen when the lights are on (by lights, I don't mean your driving lights) The knob "clicks" in the max position, so you can set it at the max position before it clicks. This also dims the dash lights slightly, but I like it as the Nav screen is not bright at night.

2) Not sure, haven't had the "need". Let us know if you find out.

Thank you in advance.

1) There is the dash light dimmer knob (next to the "trip/odo" button) located to the left of the steering wheel column. If you do NOT set the brightness to the max this will auto dim the Nav screen when the lights are on (by lights, I don't mean your driving lights) The knob "clicks" in the max position, so you can set it at the max position before it clicks. This also dims the dash lights slightly, but I like it as the Nav screen is not bright at night.

The reason to turn off the radio during guiding: when you are listening radio (music or news) it's difficult to hear guiding voice (unless you set up max volume off guiding) and therefore

there is the chance to miss guiding instruction (again unless you push "vioce buton" and repeate guide

instruction.

Thanks for response.

Thank you in advance.

The reason to turn off the radio during guiding: when you are listening radio (music or news) it's difficult to hear guiding voice (unless you set up max volume off guiding) and therefore

there is the chance to miss guiding instruction (again unless you push "vioce buton" and repeate guide

instruction.

Thanks for response.

LOL. I meant I personally didn't look in to it, but I understand/know the reason why one would would need it. I meant let us know if/when you figure it out how to do it.