94 Ls400, Under Dash/foot Light Not Working

mista808

the area where your feet are, front driver/passenger lights are not working. the lights on the door work, the rear door lights work. the overhead dome light works in the ON position. when you switch it to DOOR position, no overhead, no under dash. i check the door buttons and they work. checked all fuses, good. all help is appreciated..

Bulbs are probably dead , i know mine were.

no bulbs are good. all fuses are fine. i narrowed it down to this integration relay... couldnt find it anywhere under the dash, so im off to work to see if i can find it on mitchell on demand... does anyone know where i can find it on my 94 LS400? i read that its to the left of the steering column behind the fuse panel, but thats on an SC. i pretty sure its a brown colored relay, and denso labels their relays, it shoudl say "integration relay" clearly on the top... but all help is appreciated. hopefully our computers will give me a location on where this component it. thanks

i just need this fixed so i can properly hook up my puddle lights....