Seafoam Transmission

We read a lot about Seafoam the engine. Now that Seafoam came out with a formulator for transmission. Has anyone tried it? Also, the Seafoam Trans might loosen the slush in the tranny. I wonder if this will lead to clogging up the tranny inside.

We read a lot about Seafoam the engine. Now that Seafoam came out with a formulator for transmission. Has anyone tried it? Also, the Seafoam Trans might loosen the slush in the tranny. I wonder if this will lead to clogging up the tranny inside.

I drop and fill my tranny every oil change (2 qts.) It's worth the peace of mind for me.The only way I would consider seafoaming the tranny is with a total flush. Then you are taking your chances with an older car that has never been flushed. Flushing is great if you do it from new so you know there isn't buildup that will cause blockage. Plus I have a tranny cooler and inline filter installed. My .02 cents...