Lexus Bulbs?

I have a bulb that has blown for my low beam headlamps and its about 50 dollarsfrom the dealer to get a buld from them or i can get it from walmart for about 10. Do i need to get it from the dealer or can i just get it from WalMArt. Will it make a difference???????? I have an 02 Es300. Thanks

I have a bulb that has blown for my low beam headlamps and its about 50 dollarsfrom the dealer to get a buld from them or i can get it from walmart for about 10. Do i need to get it from the dealer or can i just get it from WalMArt. Will it make a difference???????? I have an 02 Es300. Thanks

You can get the bulbs at any auto shop/wallys world/kameapart etc...

Thanks. So there is no differene? Basically i am just paying extra for the name by getting it from lexus?

You're paying extra for the privelege of driving the extra distance to the Lexus dealership to purchase exactly the same bulb you could buy anywhere else for a 5th of the price that Lexus charges. :chairshot:

Thanks. So there is no differene? Basically i am just paying extra for the name by getting it from lexus?

You're paying extra for the privelege of driving the extra distance to the Lexus dealership to purchase exactly the same bulb you could buy anywhere else for a 5th of the price that Lexus charges.:chairshot:

Stealers :chairshot: :censored:

LOL thanks alot you guys. :cheers:

You're paying extra for the privelege of driving the extra distance to the Lexus dealership to purchase exactly the same bulb you could buy anywhere else for a 5th of the price that Lexus charges.:chairshot:

LOL thanks alot you guys. :cheers:

By the way, Welcome to the club :cheers:

Thanks

LOL thanks alot you guys.:cheers:

By the way, Welcome to the club :cheers: