Brand New 07gx, Dvd Nav Dead @ 40miles

n8vlex

just got our second lexus over the weekend. 2007 GX470 with NAV and DVD entertainment system. About 40miles on the odometer, the NAV system goes out ...."external connections lost" flashes on the screen and the rear DVD entertainment system dies out too. Anyone know if the 2 systems are linked to each other?

• 2 weeks later...

You definitely need to have that replaced, I have seen the SAME thing in my friend's mom's 06 E350, it's horrible! Such a nice vehicle, but they're on their SECOND BROKEN Nav system! But as India said yes they are interconnected. Sorry to hear about a problem on a new vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
You definitely need to have that replaced, I have seen the SAME thing in my friend's mom's 06 E350, it's horrible! Such a nice vehicle, but they're on their SECOND BROKEN Nav system! But as India said yes they are interconnected. Sorry to hear about a problem on a new vehicle.

Thanks for the feed back. We got the GX back last week (after spending 3 weeks at the dealer getting the Navigation repaired..so far everything works fine).

BTW, my local dealer sucked and didn't inform me of the repair update. I had to call a couple times a week to find out what was going on.

Stay away from Kearny Mesa Lexus in San Diego. Thumbs way way down.