2004 Ls430 Pricing?

stuartr

Anyone have an idea about how much of a base price increase we can expect on the 2004 LS 430 model?

If I'm to believe AutoSpies, there will be enough new standard equipment on the car (6-speed transmission, adaptive headlights, moonroof, tire pressure monitor, knee airbags) that a significant base price increase would be likely?

Agree?

Comments?

Thanks!

Stuart.

No. I bet it'll either hold the line or slightly decrease.

Any everything AutoSpies said is now confirmed, equipment wise.

Really? That's good. I haven't watched Lexus new-model pricing before so I have nothing to go on.

Was thinking about purchasing end of year 2003 LS 430 but wondered if it would be better to wait a few months? If there isn't going to be a price increase, I would be able to get a 2004 with NAV/Mark L package for slightly less (at MSRP) than they're asking now ($62.5k) for a 2003 with the Premium package (a lot of stuff I don't care about).

Generally the cars will command MSRP or at least close until December. Lexus runs a "December to Remember" sales event every year that has some really good deals.

If I were you I'd wait to get the latest car.