Cd Player And Blinker

I have a 1996 es300 and when I press the cd button, it says"err"yet after a really long time, it will work, and once you shut the car of and turn it back on, it won't work again. does anyone know how to fix it? also my right blinker blinks faster and I have taken it in to a dealer and have changed light bulbs and still blinks fast. anyone know how to fix that? thanks for any help!

I have a 1996 es300 and when I press the cd button, it says"err"yet after a really long time, it will work, and once you shut the car of and turn it back on, it won't work again. does anyone know how to fix it? also my right blinker blinks faster and I have taken it in to a dealer and have changed light bulbs and still blinks fast. anyone know how to fix that? thanks for any help!

Run a cleaning cd a couple of times all by itself. Blinker ? Someone will chime in on the subject. Hang in there.

Welcome to the club :cheers:

Thank you, I tried using a cleaning cd and that didn't work. it wouldn't even play. I press the cd button and it says"disk 1" and blinks and then after a few seconds, it says"err" do you think it's a problem with the wiring?

Thank you, I tried using a cleaning cd and that didn't work. it wouldn't even play. I press the cd button and it says"disk 1" and blinks and then after a few seconds, it says"err" do you think it's a problem with the wiring?

No it's not the wiring. It sounds like the laser eye is out of wack. The changer needs to be rebuilt or replaced. I'll see if I have one. Where in minnesota are you ?