Headlight Fix For 95 Sc400

I just bought a used 1995 sc400, and the headlight lenses were a little yellowed. I polished and buffed out most of the yellow, so they are clear. However, they do not have the shine that the new ones do. Is there any way to fix this? Also I would like to put the bright white bulbs in (silverstar type) does anyone know the easiest, and cheapest, way to achieve this?

Also on one of my headlights, water seeps in between the plastic covering and the glass lens, does anyone know how to keep this from happening. If I need to replace the outer lenses how much does that cost, and where is the cheapest place to get them?

Im assuming that you did not take apart your headlights and just polish and buff the outside. If that's so, you need to take the headlight cover and wetsand the inside of it, and reseal the cover back so you dont have to worry about the water leaking in. Done.

I only buffed the outside and it pretty much fixed it, the inside is not yellowed. I would also like to know how to install new bulbs, I'm thinking silverstars, I don't have the manual so any help would be appreciated. If anyone knows a link like the great one that describes how to fix the steering wheel tilt it would be great if you could pass it on.