Sway Bar Spacer? $350? I Hope Not.

I went to my local firestone the other day because my shocks are bottoming out and needed an oil change. I got the struts replaced for a $900 all 4, but I have a problem. They said the spacer on the sway bar is worn and will rattle. To get this replaced will cost me $350. I was like screw it.

I drove to work today, it's like a freaking bird is under my car. A very high pitch rattle/whine after every bump. So my question is:

Edit: new question

Can you install a sway bar link kit without a hydrolic compressor as firestone claims you need to have? Or can I just have the car lifted and unscrew the current end link and install the new one?

Firestone is full of bull*BLEEP*.

The end links require a 14mm wrench & some random size allen wrench.

The sway bar bushings (mounts) require a 14mm socket.

^ From what I remember having done mine years back.

Well all fixed. Tools needed were a couple family members to rock the car up and down and I "scientifically" diagnose the problem lying under the car. The high pitch squeek came from a plate that connects to a sensor and goes around the back right lower suspension arm. I dunno what the sensor does (maybe someone here knows) but it was rubbing against the arm making a ear piercing metal to metal squeek.

Edited for Liability reasons. I'm going to claim this and have firestone fix my HID sensor that they broke.