2001 Gs 300 - Spark Plugs And Wires For Backyard Guy

Going to start doing simple work on my GS300 and I thought I would start with plugs and wires

I have the denso plugs and wires, but I was hoping to grab some direction from the group including pictures if possible.

To many of you this is a dead simple project, but it's a starting point for me and I would appreciate the detailed help

Thanks in advance

Going to start doing simple work on my GS300 and I thought I would start with plugs and wires

I have the denso plugs and wires, but I was hoping to grab some direction from the group including pictures if possible.

To many of you this is a dead simple project, but it's a starting point for me and I would appreciate the detailed help

Thanks in advance

Here you go...........

You owe me a beer :cheers:

gs300_plug_replacement.pdf

• 7 months later...

Thanks in advance

Here you go...........

You owe me a beer :cheers:

Holy cow. I though the layout of this car was fairly logical until I saw this !Removed! mess. Time to change my plugs and the top of the engine has to come apart, including the throttle body assembly. Maybe the same guy who designed this also designed the oil filter mount that dumps dirty oil on the left side of the engine & subframe when you change the oil. Good thing I have the lower engine cover to R/R to take my mind off this annoying situation. :rolleyes:

• 5 years later...