1993 Sc400 Compresion Problem Maybe ?

Hello, I just bought a 93 sc400 at a police auction, the car was in impound for over 3 years on a drug bust thing. when i got it, it needed a fuel pump and fresh gas. so i did that and she fired right up no problem and ran pretty good for a car that sat for 3 years. i have been driving the car for about a week now with no problem other then when i come out in the morning the car has 0 compresion it spins over like the timing belt is off ? after a few mins of cranking on it it slowly gets better till it starts and runs rough for about 2 mins then everthing is fine no miss no smoke nothing it will run and start great for the rest of the day no problem then i park for the night and in the mornig we start all over with the low compresion thing again. there is no smoke coming out of the exaust no matter how hard i hit the gas it leaks nothing i did have the oil changed and that help some but it still take a few for it to be right ? any help would be great.

Check the fuel pressure.

well it stop doing it so im happy now :) thanks for the help

Did it stop all by itself ?

yes it did ? now it works great I think it just needed to be drivin a little it did sit for 3 years so ?