Need Help On Is350 Price Otd

Hi,

I am looking to buy an IS350 within this year. Can someone tell me what is the best deal you can get OTD price in the bay area. Also tell me what option are you getting.

Thanks

I checked out a few places around the bay area, Putnam, Coliseum, Pleasanton, Concord...and was pretty disappointed. Couldn't get them to lower the price and weren't much selections to choose from either. So I decided to drive down to LA and went to Longo and Glendale. Longo was not accomadating about lowering. Then there was Glendale-friendly service, large selections, and they took down 3000 immediately! It was my first time buying a vehicle and they did everything to help me. Nevertheless, I noticed that both places I've gone in So-Cal had better deals than the 4 places in the bay area.

I got mine at Lexus of Pleasanton, they cut me a pretty good deal, i traded my IS300 for a IS350..They are pretty cool over there in Pleasanton, they have a decent selection and are easy to work with. I think OTD it was around 39k, i talked em down a few grand.

I got mine at Lexus of Pleasanton, they cut me a pretty good deal, i traded my IS300 for a IS350..They are pretty cool over there in Pleasanton, they have a decent selection and are easy to work with. I think OTD it was around 39k, i talked em down a few grand.

What options did you get for 39K OTD?