Making Hybrid 5.1/6.1 Dvd Nav Discs: Almost Working -- Help

I've successfully made a couple of the hybrid 5.1/6.1 DVD Navigation discs, up to a point.

The discs load (after battery disconnect) fine and I do have access to the Nav Bypass in the service menu.

But, when I hit the map or dest hard buttons or enter commands with the touch screen, there is a big delay between pushing the button and when the action happens -- to the point of making it essentially unusable.

It would seem my burning process is okay, since the discs are recognized and load okay.

Thus far I've tried Memorex and Verbatim discs.

Has anyone who went through trial and errors encountered this issue?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

It may be your burner. I have successfully burned a number of Gen. 4 6.1 with the 4.2 loading file that work fine. I have used memorex disks so far and will try a verbatim soon.

E-Mail is 2005lexus@myway.com

• 2 weeks later...
I've successfully made a couple of the hybrid 5.1/6.1 DVD Navigation discs, up to a point.

The discs load (after battery disconnect) fine and I do have access to the Nav Bypass in the service menu.

But, when I hit the map or dest hard buttons or enter commands with the touch screen, there is a big delay between pushing the button and when the action happens -- to the point of making it essentially unusable.

It would seem my burning process is okay, since the discs are recognized and load okay.

Thus far I've tried Memorex and Verbatim discs.

Has anyone who went through trial and errors encountered this issue?

Thanks!

I made a hybrid navigation DVD but I got the message please insert correct DVD. Problem is the DVD did not eject and I do not have the DVD screen anymore. The menu button does not function either. Any ideas on what I can do?

• 4 weeks later...
It may be your burner. I have successfully burned a number of Gen. 4 6.1 with the 4.2 loading file that work fine. I have used memorex disks so far and will try a verbatim soon.

E-Mail is 2005lexus@myway.com

Can you burn me a copy?

CTC at;

2005lexus@myway.com

I think you have already contacted me. No change. It is not free.

You post a gs 300. What year? Different systems.

Posting of any copyrighted material (unless the copyright is owned by you), is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible for your messages and actions. This also applies to using the board as a means of illegal or copyrighted software exchange.

Therefore, this thread is now closed.