Weird Problem: "creak Creak Creak" Noise From Driverside Fro

When I am pulling into my driveway with the windows down, I hear a creaking noise...creak, creak, creak.

The creaking is in rhythm with the car speed (tires turning). When I apply the brakes the creaking gets louder again in rhythm and sometimes just disappear when brakes are pressed hard. At highway speed I sometimes get a wild shudder when I accelerate but then goes away.

What I have done so far...

1. Tightened wheel nuts....no effect.

2. Re-seat calipers and disc....no effect. (both pads and discs are still original factory part)

Anyone not clueless as I ? :cries: :cries: :cries:

When I am pulling into my driveway with the windows down, I hear a creaking noise...creak, creak, creak.

The creaking is in rhythm with the car speed (tires turning). When I apply the brakes the creaking gets louder again in rhythm and sometimes just disappear when brakes are pressed hard. At highway speed I sometimes get a wild shudder when I accelerate but then goes away.

What I have done so far...

1. Tightened wheel nuts....no effect.

2. Re-seat calipers and disc....no effect. (both pads and discs are still original factory part)

Anyone not clueless as I ? :cries: :cries: :cries:

While parked, I tried pushing the front wheel back and forth from the top and I hear the CREAK sound coming from the middle of the wheel..right behind the plastic cap. Could this be the bearings?... Usually, I thought bearings would give me a HUM noise on highway.

• 2 months later...
Could you be low on power steering fluid?

An update/problem solved. It turned out it was the clips on the calipers. THe heat pads on those clips were totally worn and were rubbing against the calipers.