Engine Slipping

Hello there to whoever would be reading this...

i question about my car.

Whenever i drive, i feel my car slipping, at times.

whenever i make a left or right turn and it mostly happens when i drive inside the parking lots.

It is when i gently start to accelerate as i'm making a turn whichever direction i need to, and at that time

the slips... would i say it kinda jerks?... i'm not sure about that, but i do feel the slip.

if anyone has any know whats going on and whether it normal or not or needs to be alligned or whatever..

could you tell so i can do whatever it takes to fix the problem.

Thanks so much!

Hello there to whoever would be reading this...

i question about my car.

Whenever i drive, i feel my car slipping, at times.

whenever i make a left or right turn and it mostly happens when i drive inside the parking lots.

It is when i gently start to accelerate as i'm making a turn whichever direction i need to, and at that time

the slips... would i say it kinda jerks?... i'm not sure about that, but i do feel the slip.

if anyone has any know whats going on and whether it normal or not or needs to be alligned or whatever..

could you tell so i can do whatever it takes to fix the problem.

Thanks so much!

Does it feel like your transmission is slipping ?

Yeah, Engines don't slip. Trans and tires do. Have you changed your trans fluid in the last year? It should be done every 30k miles. Since it is on turns, if you are doing it on a slippery surface such as dirt or smooth concrete, it could be your tires