Wtb Stock Oem 95 Ls400 Springs

WTB Stock OEM 95 LS400 Springs. If anyone knows of anyone selling 95 LS400 stock springs, please let me know. I bought a 95 LS400 which has custom springs and car is very low, would like to bring it to stock height and ride feel. Also the car has KYB shocks or struts or whatever they are called. I got Paypal with confirmed home address if you want to go via Paypal. Or we can do money order, Let me know. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
WTB Stock OEM 95 LS400 Springs. If anyone knows of anyone selling 95 LS400 stock springs, please let me know. I bought a 95 LS400 which has custom springs and car is very low, would like to bring it to stock height and ride feel. Also the car has KYB shocks or struts or whatever they are called. I got Paypal with confirmed home address if you want to go via Paypal. Or we can do money order, Let me know. Thanks.

Yes hi, sorry I took long to reply. Had forgooten I posted this. I still neeed the springs. I am located in West Islip, NY 11795.