How To Lexify My Dad's Camry

Hi guys

I have finally found my dad a decent car (he's been driving around in a crappy 1990 Camry). anyway it's called a Toyota Vienta, which you yanks would know as a fully up-spec Camry. It's a 1998 model with the works - sunroof, electric seats, climate control a/c, woodgrain inserts etc etc. I can get it for around $5,000 Australian dollars. it has 179,000 kms on the clock (a little over 100,000 miles). It's in excellent condition and is owned by a friend of mine who has always had it serviced.

any ideas as to how i can lexify the Vienta a little? For instance, could i fit ES300 fog lights? or extra soundproofing? Any suggestions???

Cheers

Stephen

Sydney.

Forget it.

To do anything to the front of the car, you have to replace the front facia, hood, headlights, foglights, and 1/4 panels. You'd be looking at well in excess of $1500usd just to acomplish that on a car that simply isn't worth the money. It's not even worth the trouble to do a seat swap.

The only reasonable thing to do is sell that & buy an ES, even if you have to drop back a year to do it.