92 Sc400 Turn Signals Not Working!

Ok here's the deal...I have a 92 sc400, the turn signals do not work. No clicking no lights inside or outside. I did replace the flasher and I do have emergency flashers that work so I know the bulb is good. My thought process is that is has to be a relay but I have no way to know which relay is bad or what relay is for flashers. No manual... I'm beyond frustrated so if you know where that relay is located PLEASE help me out...I can't afford to send it in to the dealer for this problem.

thanks!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok here's the deal...I have a 92 sc400, the turn signals do not work. No clicking no lights inside or outside. I did replace the flasher and I do have emergency flashers that work so I know the bulb is good. My thought process is that is has to be a relay but I have no way to know which relay is bad or what relay is for flashers. No manual... I'm beyond frustrated so if you know where that relay is located PLEASE help me out...I can't afford to send it in to the dealer for this problem.

thanks!!!!!

I've been having a similar problem. I tried several flashers from salvage with the same issues (hazards only) but I think I have found the problem. The left side tail lights' connectors (where the light bulbs go) are seriously corroded. I believe I read that taking on water in this area is common. My flasher would only generate hazard lights when using the turn signals (first it was fast on left turn signal and right was normal then went to just being hazards). I took apart the brake light assembly and found that the sockets where the brake lights go were totally rusted. I know, you're saying "the brake lights are not the tail lights!" However, I believe when there is a lighting problem with this car, the warning is a switch to hazards on the signals (anyone verify this?). All I know is that I madly cleaned and scraped out these connectors using contact cleaner and put in new brake light bulbs in this spot and the turn signals are working again (albeit the left one is faster). Tomorrow I am buying a new left tail light assembly from a guy locally. If you need a right rear assembly, let me know as he will still have that one left. I'll let you know if this fully fixes the issue.