Pw, Ps, Pl, Sunroof Not Working In My Gs300, 1995

In my GS300 year 1995 everything was working then one day most of the power options stopped working. Now the power windows neither work from the driver panel nor from their respective panels. Same is the case with the power door locks. They don't work from the driver panel nor centrally with or without the keyless entry from outside. The sunroof doesn't operate and the steering wheel doesn't come up or down or the telescopic function doesn't work either. For some reason the power mirrors are working and I think this is the only power function which works right now. Can anyone tell me if this is related to any fuses in the car and which ones. If it is not related to fuses then what is it?

Yep this is fuse related. I don’t know if your user manual shows but there should be a chart with the fuse box locations and fuse numbers along with their operations. Ill go on alldata for you at school and see what I get. When several devices stop working all at once its usually fuse related.

Thanks Stroked4.6

It does look like a fuse related issue since all these circuits are down all of a sudden but I am not sure why when I press the window buttons or door lock buttons the relay clicking noise is still there which makes me wonder why would the relay click if the fuse is already blown.

I would still want to make sure the fuses are ok. Since I don't know how these circuits are laid out, I shouldn't be assuming that the clicking relay shouldn't click. May be that clicking relay is a totally separate circuit and the actual power to these device are separate circuits. I appreciate your help.

John (Stroked4.6),

I read your other postings on this forum. I found them very interesting. I am still new to this forum and actually to any such forums. For the problem I mentioned above, I looked for any blown fuse in the fuse box under the hood but all the fuses look ok. I am now wondering if there are other fuse boxes in the car other than the one black box underneath the hood.

• 6 years later...