Dash Lights - Some Work Some Don't - Any Ideas?

slinzy

Some of my dash/cluster lights work great! Some flicker...and then some aren't working at all. Is this a simple fix meaning pull the dash and replace bulbs?

i have the same problem on my 93' sc400 the speedo and fuel tacks dont work at all and the rpm tack flickers in some area's i turned my brightness down and now it doesnt flicker and from what i have read on this its not an easy fix by just replacing blubs.

the lights on the gauge cluster can be replaced but the needles work on a l.e.d. source and need to be fixed. There are someplaces that refurbish your cluster for about $300 or less but you would have to remove the cluster, mail it to them then wait a week or two for the cluster to be returned to you.

If you are mechanically enclined you can remove the cluster, take it apart, replace the burned out bulbs, and just use some bright red hobby paint for the needle tips... might be a ghetto fix but at least you can see where the needles are pointing. :wacko: