Power Door Locks On 03 Es Dying 1 By One

about two months ago i noticed that my rear driver side door lock wasn't working with the key remote or when i hit the switch in the car. Now my front passenger side door is doing the same. Is this a prelude to some type of electrical problem? Have any of you ever experienced this?

2003 ES300

about two months ago i noticed that my rear driver side door lock wasn't working with the key remote or when i hit the switch in the car. Now my front passenger side door is doing the same. Is this a prelude to some type of electrical problem? Have any of you ever experienced this?

2003 ES300

See my post about Power Door Lock problem submitted yesterday. You may have the same problem, a faulty actuator.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=36662&hl=

• 1 month later...

The same thing just happened to the driver's door on my 2002 ES300. The inside door switch does not work, but the manual switch does. Do I have to look forward to this happening to all my locks? Fortunately my extended warranty will cover this. Good Luck!