Removing Satellite Radio

I bought this car from a seller who had installed a Sirius satellite radio in the car. The tuner is a small faceplate he stuck to the front of the pull out ash drawer, and the antenna is a black squarish lump that is stuck to the rear part of the roof at the upper right corner of the rear window. You can see a black wire going into the window gasket. How easy is it to remove this stuff properly? Would it be an expensive thing to have it removed?

I'd take it to a stereo installation shop and ask them. You may get away cutting the wires flush with the car yourself, inside and out, or you may want to offer them the unit for free in exchange for the removing it. I had XM put into my car and it only cost $20 so simply cutting (and pulling?) out wires should not cost any more than that.

I'd take it to a stereo installation shop and ask them. You may get away cutting the wires flush with the car yourself, inside and out, or you may want to offer them the unit for free in exchange for the removing it. I had XM put into my car and it only cost $20 so simply cutting (and pulling?) out wires should not cost any more than that.

Thank you!