Missing The Point?

LEXONDUBZ

I bought this 1991 ls400 for cheap because the starter was out. i replaced the starter and she ran fine... except for a leaking water connection tube. <_< I changed the gaskets and after putting everything back together, now the engine has a terrible miss! i checked everything from the injectors to sensors to ... well everything! the numbers 1 and 7 cylinders seem to not be working... i unplugged the injector plugs and the engine still runs the same. i swapped plug wires, injectors, plugs and it still runs the same! has anyone run into this problem also ? any ideas? am i missing something here or overlooking something? HELP PLEASE! :cries:

I bought this 1991 ls400 for cheap because the starter was out. i replaced the starter and she ran fine... except for a leaking water connection tube. <_< I changed the gaskets and after putting everything back together, now the engine has a terrible miss! i checked everything from the injectors to sensors to ... well everything! the numbers 1 and 7 cylinders seem to not be working... i unplugged the injector plugs and the engine still runs the same. i swapped plug wires, injectors, plugs and it still runs the same! has anyone run into this problem also ? any ideas? am i missing something here or overlooking something? HELP PLEASE! :cries:

1 & 7 are side-by-side at the distributor cap, so I'd inspect the cap and rotor closely.

1 & 7 are side-by-side at the distributor cap, so I'd inspect the cap and rotor closely.

I'VE REPLACED THE CAP AND ROTOR ALREADY AND STILL NOTHING FROM THOSE TWO CYLINDERS...

I'VE REPLACED THE CAP AND ROTOR ALREADY AND STILL NOTHING FROM THOSE TWO CYLINDERS...

DUBZ:

Caps lock off & a compression check on those two cylinders would work wonders. :whistles: