Give Me Ur Advice !

sheab

hi....seem like front Converter need to replace ....but the cost will make me cry..so tell me how do you guys thing of my idea .... remove the front 2 converter just use 2 stright pipe and only ...keep the rear converter ... will the car run smooth as b4 .. i mean sound wize .. will it effect the car performance ... plz need advice

hi....seem like front Converter need to replace ....but the cost will make me cry..so tell me how do you guys thing of my idea .... remove the front 2 converter just use 2 stright pipe and only ...keep the rear converter ... will the car run smooth as b4 .. i mean sound wize .. will it effect the car performance ... plz need advice

an after market cat is $100

an after market cat is $100

i know it could be replace with aftermarket ... but the question stand .... is it gonna be as smooth as orginal cat --sound wise ? i try once and aftermarket/universal one sound like a turbo lol .. and so please .. tell me about that and give the add where i can get it from only if its as smooth as original! thanks in advance !