Needing To Purchase Or Trade My Custom Wheels With 18" Factory Ri

mdkm7790

I just purchased a 2004 LX470 from a NFL Football player that after buying it new, traded into custom Bazo rims, 20" & tires. The tires are ready to be replaced and I want to get back to the 18" factory wheels before I buy new tires. I have called Lexus dealers all over the southeast looking for "take-offs" but no luck. I've searched ebay and I'm afraid to buy "reconditioned" wheels. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can buy 18" 2004 or 2005 rims? Also, if there is anyone out there that might be interested in my Bazo 20" wheels, I would be very interested in a trade. Help! :)

There is a store on Ebay that sells take of wheels and thay are factory wheels with Toyota stamped on them and not replicas. I have a 2000 LX and I wanted to go from the factory 16 inch to the factory 18 inch, but the 18's from the 2006 and up LX. I found them on OEM Rims on Ebay for $799.00 with free shipping. These wheels are hot and just one of the rims had a couple of scratches on the centercap which is barely visible, but for the money you can't beat it. I got a quote from the Lexus dealership for $725.00 each, thats $2900.00 for all 4 and thats just rediculous. Trust me, go to Ebay and type Lexus LX470 wheels in the search area and close to the bottom of the page you'll see a title: Factory Toyota Landcrusier, LX470 18" wheels for $799.00, and if you go back to the 18's go with a 285/60/18 tire instead of the 275/60/18 tire, they look better and ride better too, plus you have beter tires availible at the 285 series...I went with the Continentals, great price and they are outstanding compared to my factory Michelins. Good-luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 2004 LX 470 and am looking for 20 or 22" custom rims. Could you post or send me a picture and I will let you know if I am interested in trading. I would also like to see a picture of the truck with them on it if possible.

• 1 year later...
I just purchased a 2004 LX470 from a NFL Football player that after buying it new, traded into custom Bazo rims, 20" & tires. The tires are ready to be replaced and I want to get back to the 18" factory wheels before I buy new tires. I have called Lexus dealers all over the southeast looking for "take-offs" but no luck. I've searched ebay and I'm afraid to buy "reconditioned" wheels. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can buy 18" 2004 or 2005 rims? Also, if there is anyone out there that might be interested in my Bazo 20" wheels, I would be very interested in a trade. Help! :)

have you made the trade yet? send me a pic of the 20's

I am in the same boat as you. I just bought an 03 LX470 with 20" rims. I ordered the factory 06-07 18" hyper silver wheel. Can't wait to get them!!! For my tire selection I am going with the BF Goodrich AT's as I am off roading and in the mountains allot. (not to steal any trades or sales, but I have my 20's with newer tires for sale on the buy and sell thread)