Car Won't Start?

9w2ls400

Hi Guys, I got a little actually big problem..my car wont start this morning...it got all the electricals power..I can heard it click when I pressed start..but it won't turn ower..NO cranking or anything..actually I had this same problem last month..but after I tries to start around 5 or 6 6 times..then it ran like normal..and now it's happening again..I tries it all day..still nothing changed..any idea? is the alternation out? or plugs problem? (just changed the AVC couple weeks ago) thanks

If it goes click,click,click repeatedly it's more than likely you're battery is just spent....If it just makes ONE click, but after several attempts starts then you may have the starter going out.....I hope it's the first one! good luck! p.s. have you checked to make sure no lights were left on after exiting your car? Just a thought

Hi, it's not the battery..i got all the power..the car just don't want to turn over..when I turned the key, I can heard the fuel pump run and a click from engine..but it won't start...the car ran great yesterday afternoon..thanks

If it goes click,click,click repeatedly it's more than likely you're battery is just spent....If it just makes ONE click, but after several attempts starts then you may have the starter going out.....I hope it's the first one! good luck! p.s. have you checked to make sure no lights were left on after exiting your car? Just a thought

Ok guys..this might sound a little weird (stupid)..I just went out to give my car another attemp..no thing happen..I pop up the hood to look for any sign leak or anything abnormal..nothing..I said "what the hell" so I shaked my car up and down few times "hoping this might trigger something in the engine" I hop-in the car to give my last hope..wow..la..my car live again..a little smoke but run like a charm..so..any of you guys got any clue? is this a sign of some kind of symptom about to start? starter? alternator? or maybe a loose wire somewhere?

BAT

Ok guys..this might sound a little weird (stupid)..I just went out to give my car another attemp..no thing happen..I pop up the hood to look for any sign leak or anything abnormal..nothing..I said "what the hell" so I shaked my car up and down few times "hoping this might trigger something in the engine" I hop-in the car to give my last hope..wow..la..my car live again..a little smoke but run like a charm..so..any of you guys got any clue? is this a sign of some kind of symptom about to start? starter? alternator? or maybe a loose wire somewhere?

BAT

9w:

If your battery has removable vent caps on top, place a shop rag over the top of them and pry them off (gently, so as to not splash any acid on yourself) and look down into each cell. The electrolyte level should be about three fourths of an inch below the top of the battery. If it is significantly lower (and the battery is more than a couple of years old) then it's probably smartest to go and put a new Sears Diehard in it. Have Sears install it, buy new post clamps AND HAVE THEM CHECK YOUR CHARGING SYSTEM!! uhhh.........sorry for yelling, but it doesn't appear that there have been very many listeners in the last two or three weeks.......

It's funny how people can justify their argument that their battery is "good", just because it started their car once in ten tries........The nine times that it failed proves nothing..........yeeeesh!

And, of course, the battery died all by itself, the dead alternator had nothing to do with it...........And (drum roll please!) the clogged solenoid screen didn't have anything to do with the P/S system blowing out and leaking fluid all over the alternator, killing it!..........