Problems Installing Headlight Bulbs?

Has anybody else had problems installing headlight bulbs? I've had to replace bulbs 3 times and have the hardest time with the actual seating of the bulb in the headlight housing. It is as if the bulb does not fit perfectly. It takes me over an hour to go through the process of connecting the bulb and wires, checking it, and repeating the process until the beam projects correctly.

I've does this many other times with many other cars without problem. Is it just me?

Mine were a pain, too. I found that seating the lights in the housing first was the best plan of action. Then you affix the wires to the bulb. For one side, I used some long-neck needle nose pliers to get the plug seated properly.

And then, after that, properly aiming the lights? Forget about it. That was a knuckle-buster, too. '97 ES300

Mine were a pain, too. I found that seating the lights in the housing first was the best plan of action. Then you affix the wires to the bulb. For one side, I used some long-neck needle nose pliers to get the plug seated properly.

And then, after that, properly aiming the lights? Forget about it. That was a knuckle-buster, too. '97 ES300

i just got annoyed and removed the housings, then installed the bulb.